Oops, I did it again

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Jun 28 17:45:25 CEST 2008

John - hi, good to see you back. I tried to email you something off list re this F50 79 Clash
business but it's bounced back to me twice now, maybe you are on a new email, please
email me off list and i'll send you this 'evidence'. Everyone else, sorry to be so mysterious,
I am sure it will all come out soon...

ken