[peel] The Pastels debut Peel session ....

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Fri Jun 13 00:53:10 CEST 2008

Recorded back in the day........

"Trains Go Down The Track"
http://www.divshare.com/download/4727110-87a

"Something's Going On"
http://www.divshare.com/download/4727107-c5b

Regards

Dave
END OF MESSAGE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dr Mango
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 9:42 PM
  Subject: [peel] The Pastels debut Peel session

        I was on a bit of a roll this afternoon after extracting the Meteors tracks, so I went on and ripped the Pastels debut Peel session, recorded 17 Jan 1984, from a recording of Marc Riley's 6 Music show from Friday 18 April.

        Somethings Going On (2:58)
        http://www.divshare.com/download/4678682-04b

        Stay With Me Till Morning (3:37)
        http://www.divshare.com/download/4678683-b09

        Tomorrow The Sun Will Shine (3:27)
        http://www.divshare.com/download/4678685-aa0

        The fourth track in the session, "Trains Go Down the Track", wasn't broadc ast, presumably because of lack of time. I think "Somethings Going On" was faded prematurely too, because it was the last track in the programme.

        DM