Meteors first Peel Session

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jun 7 02:32:00 CEST 2008

Dear Dr.

Sorry, same thing happened, so I've given up trying. Maybe if you put
them on Divshare? I had no problem grabbing the Pastels session.
Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]
--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> For some reason the links have got mangled in the process of sending.
>
> Either cut and paste the text of the speedyshare link into a new
window to take you to the download link, or use the tinyurl links that
I've added (presuming they work). Ain't technology wonderful?

> Voodoo Rhythm
> http://www.speedyshare.com/832439566.html
> http://tinyurl.com/4za95m
>
> Rockabilly Psychosis
> http://www.speedyshare.com/918900260.html
> http://tinyurl.com/47qqmf

tracks of the recent 6 Music repeat for this session (all that I
recorded). Encoded at 160 kbs.