Oops, I did it again

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Jun 6 22:27:56 CEST 2008

a guy called Nathaniel has just emailed me to point out another glitch in my book. Well, it's
been a while (keep em coming, team). He has a recording off air which confirms that the
Clash track at no 5 in the 1979 Festive Fifty was in fact WHITE RIOT, and not - as the BBC
archive, rocklist, etc, er, and I, have it - Complete Control. The moment I read his message I
thought, well, of course, that makes sense, how did I miss that? Anyone else able to confirm
that?

cheers

ken