my one and only tape

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Jul 28 18:11:11 CEST 2008

It could be a false memory, but I seem to remember Jon at the always great Peel Tapes
site putting up a big 1986 (1985?) download one time, but somehow I couldn't open the
zip file and the link seemed to vanish.

It doesn't seem to be in the rewind section over there now, so perhaps I got it confused
with the big batches from 1987. Loads of brilliant stuff over there for people who have
never checked it out.

Does anyone else remember this? Jon?

Cheers,

Steve W