[peel] Re: A Peel Repository / Permanent Archive

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Sun Jul 20 19:07:54 CEST 2008

Roger -

Those who wish to convert the original flacs to mp3 or ogg or iPod
formats or whatever they wish are of course free to do so. If that
includes posting them to other sites where the bandwidth-challenged
can more easily access them, that is fine too.

There should be no question of the primary source being a lossless
format - ie flac.