[peel] Re: A Peel Repository / Permanent Archive

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Jul 20 19:04:00 CEST 2008

 Yes, we are all free to convert to whatever, once we¹ve got the files, but
you have to download them first!
 I was just thinking of the people on slower connections, for whom that¹s a
shitload of downloading time if they¹re only available as .flacs.
 I was suggesting this as an option for those rippers who feel so inclined.
I¹m happy to do it, if there is a call for it, so if there is anyone here
who doesn¹t have a lot of spare bandwidth, please chime in,
Cheers
Roger