[peel] Re:Full Top Gear from 1967

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Jul 19 22:42:51 CEST 2008

Hi John,

You're welcome. I'm also amazed that people had the technology and
foresight to record shows of that vintage. As for the '69 and '70 Top
Gears, I put all 8 of them up on The Pirate Bay when the sendspace links
expired; the link is below. (I'd have used divshare, where the files
don't expire, but they were too large.)

http://tinyurl.com/2tepbs

I have the Son House session in FLAC, so if that's all you were after
I'll upload it separately for you.

Eddie.