Full Top Gear from 1967

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sat Jul 19 22:00:29 CEST 2008

Mr Duff Eddie, many thanks for this show.  Astounding to find that
such things still exist.  I know I had no recording facilities in
1967, and I don't think I knew anyone else who did. I eventually got a
cassette machine for my 21st birthday in 1971, but very few of my
tapes survive from then, and none are Peel shows.  All this pursuit of
tapes on ebay has well and truly whetted my appetite!  I saw the Top
Gear show with the Son House session on your fine site, but the
download was no longer available.  Any chance of you putting that one
back up sometime?

John Gray