Bid £200

llrc057 lists@...
Sat Jul 12 11:56:34 CEST 2008

I'll put in £200 to make sure we secure these.

I'll also donate my servers to enable the group to share these tapes
without the normal hassle of using file sharing services. Around 300G
should be enough to start off with if these tapes are ripped to flac.

Tried contacting seller at the beginning of the auction, but they don't
seem to want to communicate as others have found.

Considering the sum of money we are dealing with now, it would be good
if we could find a way of verifing the contents of at least some of
these tapes before we hand over the cash.

Regards
Gary