Does anyone remember Revenge fanzine?

Phyll@... Phyll@...
Sat Jul 12 00:19:17 CEST 2008

I know this is narrowly off topic, but if your all laying on beds propped up by boxes of late 70's peel tapes i wondered if anyone still had any old
fanzines of the period?

I've been trying to do some research on punk / new wave 'zines, starting off concentrating on Revenge, but i'm after anything at all really - Hanging
Around, Bondage, Letter Bomb etc...

I'm looking to try to put copies of the regional fanzines of the period into local archives, while the London 'zines aren't exactly easy to get hold of,
those that came out in the other corners of the country are like rocking horse shit, and i was wondering if anyone in the group had copies that they
could duplicate for me.

With any luck i'll be putting together some sort of exhibition drawn from the 'zines and the ephemera of the period - It seems churlish to do an
exhibit around punk writing and no have an audio element, and I remember Peel plugging zines on the show, and i'd love to have peel in the
background, so if anyone knows of shows where he mentions any 'zines (regional or not) i'd love to know about it.