[peel] Re: peel tapes and paypal

markbursa@... markbursa@...
Fri Jul 11 01:44:26 CEST 2008

>>Also it's not in our interest to offer him 400 quid  outside ebay, since we
may get it for 50!<<

Doesn't matter though, does it.

It'll cost us each £20, which for 400 tapes of the Peel Show from 1978-82  is
something of a bargain at 20p per tape!

And the money is going to charity, which seems to be in the  spirit of the
exercise.

If we get it for less we'll have each saved a few quid. Big  deal.

As Ken's happy to do the introductions and drop the right  names, let's go
with it and keep an Esnipe plan B up our sleeves - there's  still 7 days to run
on the auction.

Cheers,

Mark