[peel] Re: peel tapes and paypal

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Thu Jul 10 22:59:21 CEST 2008

Have a good read of this page before making any offers:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html
The seller has a lot of good feedback, so he/she might be wary of blotting
his copybook by acting outside of ebay¹s rules.
I¹m no expert, but this paragraph looks like our best hope:
³It is acceptable for sellers to end a listing early to sell an item at the
current bid price to the high bidder. Bidders are permitted to contact
sellers with requests to end a listing early; however, sellers are under no
obligation to do so.²
 If not, then I guess it¹s plan b ...
Cheers
Roger