[peel] Peel Tapes

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Jul 10 00:12:30 CEST 2008

I work in Cheltenham & could easily make the pick-up!

Put me down for 20 quid or more if necessary!! This looks like a goldmine!

Ken, if you would not be happy about bidding on our behalf, I am happy to bid
up to 200 quid or so - after all if no-one came through with the money I
could keep the tapes!   ;-)

Cheers!

Rocker

PS I fly off on holiday Friday lunchtime, returning Weds 16th lunchtime - so
may not be online during that time - unsure if my hotel has internet access
for guests - that's still 2 days before the end of the auction, so we should
have some idea of how it's going by then!