1976

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Jul 9 23:41:06 CEST 2008

Here's a weird one - I just finished a lengthy but enjoyable cataloguing exercise of my entire collection of vinyl & CD's.

It ends up just under 1300 artefacts by about 500 different artists, collected since I started buying music seriously in about 1986.

There isn't a single piece of music in my collection from 1976? It's the only year unrepresented in between 1968 and 2008.

Am I missing anything good, or was it really such a bad year?