Peel Tapes

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed Jul 9 23:03:20 CEST 2008

Count me in for 20 quid - a bargain, the best I ever ......

Audio quality is not stated and is very subjective of course.
Surely they're FM.

Anything like Kev's tapes from 1982 would be excellent. A question
to the vendor may get some info.

If we don't win (could be against a reclusive rich Peelite) then
it could be poss to contact the winner and suggest a share/swap etc.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, markbursa@... wrote:

> Ah, Mr Garner ;-)
>
> Given that on his auction blurb the seller clains to have tried to
reach  the
> BBC with no joy, I suspect he might be prepared to deal with the
author of
> the John Peel sessions book....
>
> A carefully worded letter saying who you are, plus the fact that
you
> represent a group of charitable folk who are prepared to chip in to
his chosen
> charity, and you are prepared to ultimately donate the tapes to the
BBC after