[peel] Re: Peel Tapes

markbursa@... markbursa@...
Wed Jul 9 22:32:00 CEST 2008

Ah, Mr Garner ;-)

Given that on his auction blurb the seller clains to have tried to reach  the
BBC with no joy, I suspect he might be prepared to deal with the author of
the John Peel sessions book....

A carefully worded letter saying who you are, plus the fact that you
represent a group of charitable folk who are prepared to chip in to his chosen
charity, and you are prepared to ultimately donate the tapes to the BBC after
you've used them for research purposes, might get a positive  response.

A win-win, if you like.

What we need tis to work out how many folk here are prepared to chip in  £20.

I'm in, as Duncan Ballantyne doesn't often say.

Mark