Holy Grail

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 6 03:54:53 CEST 2008

Fellow Peelites

To those of you who don't possess my exhaustive list of the Festive
Fifties (available for free here <http://festivefifty.blogspot.com/>  ),
here is the complete 1979 FF with a list of the ones that appear on John
Bravin's tapes:

Festive Fifty 1979

                             1. Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK

2. Undertones - Teenage Kicks

3. Clash - White Man In Hammersmith Palais

4. Jam - Down In the Tube Station At Midnight

5. Clash - Complete Control

6. Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

7. Special AKA - Gangsters

8. Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device

9. Public Image Ltd. - Public Image

10. Damned - New Rose

11. Ruts - In A Rut

12. Undertones - Get Over You

13. Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen

14. Sex Pistols - Holidays In The Sun

15. Stiff Little Fingers - Johnny Was

16. Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant

17. Magazine - Shot By Both Sides

18. Stiff Little Fingers - Wasted Life

19. Jam - Eton Rifles

20. Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet

21. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Love In A Void

22. Damned - Love Song

23. Gang of Four - Damaged Goods

24. Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

25. Buzzcocks - Boredom

26. Clash - White Riot

27. Jam - Strange Town

28. Public Image Ltd. - Death Disco

29. Undertones - You've Got My Number

30. Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

31. Undertones - Jimmy Jimmy

32. Who - My Generation

33. Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles

34. David Bowie - Heroes

35. Siouxsie & the Banshees - Icon

36. Specials - Too Much Too Young

37. Skids - Into The Valley

38. Siouxsie & the Banshees - Switch

39. Tubeway Army - Are Friends Electric?

40. Fall - Rowche Rumble

41. Mekons - Where Were You

42. Siouxsie & the Banshees - Jigsaw Feeling

43. Cure - 10:15 Saturday Night

44. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Playground Twist

45. Stranglers - No More Heroes

46. Siouxsie & The Banshees - Helter Skelter

47. Ruts - Babylon's Burning

48. Siouxsie & the Banshees - Hong Kong Garden

49. Clash - Police & Thieves

50. Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?

Tape One: 49-47, 44, 34, 33, 31. 30, 28-26, 22, 20

Tape Two: 19-16, 14-11, 9-1

  Best wishes, Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:

> As promised, glad to share my piece of the archive.
>
> Quality offered 'as is' complete with drop outs, editing etc. Each
Part