Holy Grail

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 6 01:47:38 CEST 2008

Hallelujah!!!

For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth, and lo, his name is John Bravin.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart...it was worth the long wait.
(even though it's on Rapidshare...ugh!)
Did you enjoy the festival, buddy? It looked like a good line-up on
Wikipedia.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks-soon to be reborn]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:

> As promised, glad to share my piece of the archive.
>
> Quality offered 'as is' complete with drop outs, editing etc.  Each
Part