Festive Fifty Holy Grails

andthezmore andthezmore@...
Sun Jan 27 21:56:01 CET 2008

Thanks for the audacity tips, I'll have a tinker next time, instead
of just whacking it on. you might have already guessed that my ears
aren't as finely attuned as they could be!

Been a while since I dumped/recorded over any peel tapes. you always
regret it sooner or later when you remember what else was on 'that'
cassette. if i ever get round to trimming down a little bit (99 is
particularly topheavy) - i'll be sure to offer them around here
beforehand, don't worry

the huge affection for atmosphere in the ff has always baffled me...
much the same as song to the siren - I love liz fraser's voice but
that song just doesn't do anything for me. liked the videos though.
hmmm...