[peel] Peel Out in the States and Undertones episode torrent.

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Jan 23 23:40:16 CET 2008

OK, jumping on the torrent now, Michael. I presume you're leeching the
rar version, not the wav which was nixed?

BTW, looks like you have all the POInTS that I have. My collection
comprises shows 1-18 (exclusing 7 & 8).

Eddie.