[peel] Peel Out in the States and Undertones episode torrent.

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Jan 23 22:03:35 CET 2008

Yes Michael, I'd love to hear those please; quite an appropriate offer
from the Yank Sizzler himself! ;-) As I say, I have a few of them
myself. With a bit of luck, by combining forces might just be able to
complete the set.

Re that Undertones show, I think from memory the torrent had a problem
and got scuppered. It was reuploaded though, and I'm pretty sure I have
it; please bear with me and I'll try and sort it out.

Cheers,

Eddie.