[peel] Eric Bogosian: Long shot...

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Sun Jan 20 00:27:33 CET 2008

Hello Hugh

I have it somewhere, I'll have a dig around ... I do remember the last piece "I got no answers, shut up!" being on the lines of 'We have nothng to fear but fear itself... have we bollocks fear is the only thing we have" ... It reminded me of a gentleman of the road who used sit on a bench opposite were I used to work who had similar conversations with passing mini buses... but with a Geordie accent

I'll let you know when I find it

Dave
END OF MESSAGE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: hughbrune@aol.com
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 3:44 PM
  Subject: [peel] Eric Bogosian: Long shot...

  ....but, hey what else is this list for?

  If anyone has a copy of the session recorded for Peel by the actor and writer Eric Bogosian, they'd make me a very happy man. According to my recently-acquired copy of the Bible it was transmitted on 17/8/83.

  A version of one of the pieces was recently up on Eric's myspace page which is what started my quest.

  cheers
  Hugh