[peel] Re: Bourgie Bourgie Peel Session

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Jan 19 19:44:37 CET 2008

Brilliant stuff cheers Dave

Listening to these they sounded really fast & Quinn was a little chipmunkesque, so I checked them against the original tracks and they both seem to be a semitone higher/faster, so maybe your old tape recorder was a little bit out? I know my old cassette deck back in the 80's was nowhere near the correct speed!

Easily fixed in the computer age though!

Thanks again