Another hopeful show request!

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Jan 9 22:06:11 CET 2008

I asked this quite some time back and someone did seem hopeful that they may have the show on tape, but I lost my email archive last summer so I have no idea who it was, and since then there seems to have been much more activity on the archival file-sharing front!

Anyway - the show I am after is Tuesday Nov 30th 1999 it was Peelenium 1978 and i think Echoboy in session

I would forever be in debt to someone if they found this tape!

Cheers
Rob