Common Peel show shared file date errors

dissolvedpaul Dissolvedpaul@...
Wed Jan 9 16:26:32 CET 2008

Hi. I've recently rectified some glaring error's in quite a few peel
Radio 1 peel show dates that have been shared for ages now, and are
still included in the torrent packs (most notably pack 8) and on many
peel sites so it looks like no one has pointed out these dates are
wrong yet.

There are so few shows shared from these early 90's dates anyway,it
wasn't hard to quickly fix them. Ok, here goes.

I shall list what the files are currently named as and then what they
actually should be dated as. I'm sure all of you will most likely have
these files so you should be able to recognise them in your folders
immediately.

The file named JP Feb 89 running at 46.55 secs is actually from
11071990 with happy flowers in session.

The file under John Peel 1991 Extracts running at 35.10 secs is from
1992 over two nights, 04 and 05 January 92 with leatherface and Hole
in session.

The file under John Peel 1992 Extracts running at 47.29 secs is from
190393 with New fast automatic daffodils in session.

The file under John Peel 1991-03-22 running at 51.57 secs is actually
from 1996. 032296

There are 2 very commonly shared files under "unknown" and they are
Mid 90's Part 2 128k and John Peel Part 2 Unknown mid 90's. Both are
exactly the same file running at 79.14 secs and the actual file is
from 23091994 with Luke Slater's 7th plane and a repeat of the Trumans
Water session from 051193.

Anyway, hope that's helpful to someone if someone would like to pass
on this info. As I stated in a previous post, it would be great to get
some more of these missing 90 shows out there as there are such
enormous gaps in the archive. Even track lists would be most welcome
for any of the shows I previously asked about.
Thanks a lot, Paul.