Colosseum sessions 69?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Jan 3 23:44:57 CET 2008

I've had a nice little letter in the post today from a happy reader
of my book - i'm glad to say these are now running at normally two a
day by email from complete strangers to this community, very
gratifying - who wonders if there is any way he can get copies of
Colosseum's Peel Sessions from 68-69. He wrote to me simply care
of "Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow", did not provide an email
address or phone number, and encloses a stamped addressed envelope,
so I kind of suspect he may be even less familiar with the rampant
world of file sharing than I am (apologies if this is incorrect).
Anyway, I shall reply and tell him what I do now know - that 2 tracks
from the 3rd, nov 69 session are on the Sanctuary CD reissue of
Valentyne Suite from 2004 (which i omitted from the sessionog., from
sheer ignorance), and that 1 or 2 from the first session were it
seems on a reissue of Those Who Are About To Die etc again from
Sanctuary in 04, but which appears to no longer be available. Then
there was the 2nd session 1st TX 6/7/69, which was on one of
the "hills1902" tapes which Duff Paddy (among others) assisted
with reconstructing. But I did not download that one, fool that I am.
Is there any way anyone knows i could get a simple 2-part mp3 of that
one still, so I could burn it onto 2 one-hour CDs for my snail mail
correspondent?

ken

PS. "ChaileyJem" your email no longer works, so I cannot reply to
your message