[peel] Re: Why do I do the things that I do? When they only get me done!

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Mon Feb 11 15:47:48 CET 2008

Thanks Graeme ...

BENNET were a local (to me) super group (but being Surrey ... a "really super!" group)
Its true .. In fact the truth was that Andy's Mum did go to Iceland..
So back in 2001, they got together for a one off Christmas reunion to raise funds for local charities
One of which was to try & pay for Andy's Mum's safe return...
As GEORGE BENSON was Andy's Mum's favourite musical tipple
They thought it right & true to all change their name to BENNETTSSON & to play their "hit" in a style that Andy's Mum would appreciate ..
The result?  ............

http://rapidshare.com/files/90926799/21_BENNET_Jazz_Funks_Gone_To_Iceland.wma

Thanks for NECTARINE No 9
I got the records just never heard the sessions ... Time is but a mere caprice

Thanks

Dave
END OF MESSAGE