[peel] Re: Peel Headstone

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Tue Feb 19 18:04:27 CET 2008

Wasn't it the Telegraph that sent JP to Peru
As far as i am the concerned the DT xword is
More a case of 51% terrible rather than half decent
I couldn't see any purpose in the 'piece' beyond spite
The phrase 'forgotten what it is to be young' comes to
mind'.
 Adultworld seems synonymous with dystopia. Any
attempt
to kick that particular habit has to be applauded and
teenagehood bestowed no matter what age of the
perpetrator.
 On the other hand message to all teenagers everywhere
can you turn your telly, computer,lights off before
you fall asleep. Recycling can occur but it might
require actually thinking about it. Washing up doesn't
mean piling crockery as high as it will go in the
bowl.
Strange as it might seem you have to put it on the
side first. What oh.. sorry it's your hormones . Like
whatever!
alanjc

<http://festivefifty.blogspot.com/2008/02/stupid-useless-bastard.html>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norfolkodyssey/2223211584/