for Rocker

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Feb 5 19:31:44 CET 2008

Rocker,

Just listening to the newly digitized 1990 F50 tapes (great stuff!) and it struck me the
dedication to "Rocker" about 10 and a half minutes into 1990-12-23b might be for you
(before"Hellfire" by Drag Racing Underground).

Or perhaps there was another Rocker out there in 1990.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Steve W