[peel] Four complete shows from November 1979

tomzero tomzero12@...
Wed Dec 31 06:22:17 CET 2008

Thanks much for these...and all the rest you've upped. I see that on the wiki page, there may also be a flac version of these somewhere? Is there?

Thanks once again. Great hearing the entire shows. Living in the U-S, I only heard the sessions and occasional bits of his shows. Wish there was ***anything*** remotely similar these days, but he really was a one of a kind....

tom

--- On Tue, 12/30/08, robf <robfleay@...> wrote:
From: robf <robfleay@...>
Subject: [peel] Four complete shows from November 1979
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 5:14 AM

            As promised - from Batch 3 of my 400 Box consignment

====

http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/1_November_ 1979

The Dodgems 1st and only session

====

http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/12_November _1979

The Adverts 4th & final session

====

http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/13_November _1979

The Specials 2nd session

====

http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/15_November _1979

All records show

====

The links are all at the foot of the Wiki Pages, or alternately, my mediafire folder with ALL the 400 Box shows I've ripped is here

http://tinyurl. com/6zog77