Festive Request and News

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Dec 15 01:30:14 CET 2008

Dear Ken

They've been up on my Christmas blog, I Wish It Could Be Christmas
Everyday
<http://iwishitcouldbechristmaseveryday.blogspot.com/2008/12/advent-cale\
ndar-days-9-10-and-11.html>  , since Thursday. If anybody here doesn't
read it, I try to put up as much Peel-related festive stuff as I can:
the Elton John session proved quite popular too!

Best wishes
Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "ken garner" <ken_garner@...> wrote:

> Next weekend I hope to be able to re-introduce you to two minor,
forgotten seasonal
> episodes in the Peel broadcast history, and in return I wanted to ask
a favour: has anyone got
> the 4 x 15-minute episodes of Christmas at Rawlinson End by Viv
Stanshall from 1975? I was