[peel] Mouldy old tapes

robf robfleay@...
Tue Dec 30 11:10:30 CET 2008

I'm on my third batch of tapes now and at least 4 of the tapes are suffering from the mould described. They're all in sealed casings too, so I was a little bit nervous about breaking them open to clean - and then I read some stuff on the internet suggesting that releasing the spores was a potential health hazard?! Now I'm wondering if I want to break them open at all!

On the upside - I should be releasing four complete 2 hour shows from November 1979 this afternoon..keep 'em peeled