The One That Was Played Backwards... and a bonus

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Dec 23 10:59:28 CET 2008

Thanks Andy, you're a generous person !

This is one of the best Peel shows I've heard for
a long time (and the only one I've heard between 71
and 74).

The news bulletin is frightening - that was a REAL recession
and REAL terror campaign !!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Dead Earnest" <deadearnest@...> wrote:

> Thanks to Ken - hope you all enjoy it.
> My Peel tribute part of the radio show went ok on Saturday -
managed to do 90 mins and even played the Softs "Moon In June"
session - when was last time that was played on local radio? - lol.
> Also managed to play two tracks linked by Peel's dialogue from
a '74 show - anyway, the track list for that will be on the RNA part
of my website by the end of the week.
> But, have a great festive season - by the way, I don't know if
everyone has this already, but I do have the complete Pink Floyd "BBC
Radio One In Concert" broadcast from '71 that includes Peel's very
humorous intro, if that's any use.