[peel] Cowcube at Christmas

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Mon Dec 22 12:42:58 CET 2008

My thanks too, though I must admit, I feel a little guilty at this one.
Wasn’t/isn’t Cowcube one of those small independent artists who needs out
support ? I remember Peel describing him as ‘furtive’, which I think may
have been my inspiration when I named Thefurtivefifty. Iirc, you could only
get his albums by contacting him directly, in which case, perhaps we should
all chip in and send him a Christmas bonus...?
Cheers
Roger