The One That Was Played Backwards... and a bonus

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Dec 21 12:11:13 CET 2008

...and of course thanks once more from me and us all to Andy Garibaldi of DeadEarnest
and Radio North Angus for making the 1973 show tape available, cheers -k

Andy Garibaldi is on Radio North Angus every Saturday from 12.30pm to 15.00.
For further info visit Andy's website at:

www.deadearnest.btinternet.co.uk

where you'll find a link to Radio North Angus and more:

http://www.radionorthangus.co.uk/rna.html