Rechenzentrum

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Dec 21 11:50:58 CET 2008

Thanks, Patrick, Martin, yes, that'll be it. The track sequence / title sequence as broadcast
was as in my book - as confirmed by Lorcan's contemporaneous running order - ie.
Aufbruch, Unterwegs, Noch Dabei, Wieder Unterwegs - and logically I should imagine
Martin's file is in that order too, so clearly the band changed the titles on further
reflection. But I'll try and get hold of the CD myself to double check this in time. Another
tiny archival mystery solved by the goodwill of John's listeners. I feel a fuzzy festive feeling
all over...