[peel] The One That Was Played Backwards

robf robfleay@...
Thu Dec 18 10:09:13 CET 2008

I look forward to hearing this Ken - do you know whether the radio station had to clear any broadcast rights? I vaguely remember Rocker discussing airing some of the 400 Box on Dandelion but coming to the conclusion that it was legally too difficult to get it cleared?

And while you're about - are there any more Jakki Brambles tapes to come???

Cheers
Rob