Peel-1991-06-15-Billy-Bragg-and-First-Offence

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Dec 14 18:19:03 CET 2008

This tape just had "Billy Bragg/I Ludicrous" written on it.

Turns out to be the first 90 mins of 15/6/91, with the 11:30 news
omitted.

It's hissy throughout, and in a couple of places there are (vain)
attempts at re-tuning. I may even have switched to mono which was
often the only way to stop the hissing.

Starts with a great opener - Impatience by The Fastbacks.

There is one I, Ludicrous track. It's 32 mins in on side B and is
called Duller Than. My darling daughter, Diana, was thrilled with the
lyrics:
"Is there anyone duller in the whole wide world than Diana ?
Dull, Dull, Dull Diana"
etc

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JIT7BU26
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXS4SGDR