It's a good job I checked ..

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Dec 14 12:11:26 CET 2008

I have dug out two seasonal shows to rip next, but thanks to the
excellent Wiki listing I discovered they are both already available.

Christmas With Peel: 20 December 2001

"This show is an excellent accompaniment to any planned festivities
you may have for later on this year: it is loosely structured around
records, but is really a family knees-up with some excellent sessions
from Lianne Hall, Melys and Camera Obscura all playing live, and
locals from John's village singing carols, playing a handbell tune,
and jamming with two members of Gorky's Zygotic Mynci. A real
punchbowl of jollity, and a pleasure to listen to at any time of
year."

It's available on torrent 11 of 17. If anyone would like me to upload
just this show I can do it in 3 days 6 hours (according to
BitTorrent).

The other is a special Christmas Song show from 24/12/92.
Available here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDSPQNU3

Season's Greetings

Alan