new shows

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Dec 12 18:20:06 CET 2008

Think I saw this one before on the Nothing Better To Do blog and reckon it may be from
14 July 1980. Ken's book lists this for the double broadcast of the Pauline Murray and old
Bob Marley session (the latter from 1973). The 19 March date seems to be when the
Pauline Murray session was originally recorded.

Also, the following night's sessions were Comsat Angels and repeat of the Jam's first (as JP
mentions). Seems to fit in with the release date of the Echo and the Bunnymen first album
as well.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Many thanks to Alan for the latest 2001 ones. Just about to listen.