'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

Ed Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Dec 13 10:16:05 CET 2008

Wow, thanks very much for these, David and Gary! 2000 is a thin year
in my collection so this bumper crop is most welcome.

One question though: all the shows, whether recorded from FM and DAB,
appear to be encoded at 320Kbps. I thought Radio 1 was only even
broadcast at 192 on DAB...?

Eddie.

P.S. Blimey, Peel played "Who Let The Dogs Out?" on 15-08-2000.
Apparently, JP thought it was "pretty darned good, but there were
dissident voices in the house saying it was terrible".

P.P.S. My first reply to this, by mail, got lost - the second time
that's happened this week. So hopefully replying on the group page in
the browser will work.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "David King" <davidnpaula@...> wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Just got home to find you've been able to post all and everything I
sent you.  Thanks so much for doing the donkey work.

> Again - at some point I'll put together those 7 Peel trailers I have
from Alan Freeman's show around 77-78.