Sessions (again)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Dec 8 11:58:36 CET 2008

Dear Rob

That would be wonderful of you. Thanks in advance.
Where was the Nick Drake posted, do you know? Here or elsewhere on
the Net? Did anybody download it?

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@...m, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> > Does anybody have the one and only session
> > by I Ludicrous, first broadcast 1987-06-16 and repeated
> > 1987-07-01?
>
> I'm pretty sure I have this session - but the quality is not
amazing. Will double check tonight when I get home and let you know.

> > BTW, just out of interest, is there an available
> > recording of the Nick Drake session? I would really love
> > to hear that.
>
> There is some footage that was posted a while ago, as I recall -
part of "Time Of No Reply" and all of "Three Hours" and the other
track missing? I think it came from a an old reel that someone
recorded off air, so the quality was pretty poor. The original
session tapes were erased so they say.