[peel] Sessions (again)

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Dec 8 11:15:51 CET 2008

> Does anybody have the one and only session
> by I Ludicrous, first broadcast 1987-06-16 and repeated
> 1987-07-01?

I'm pretty sure I have this session - but the quality is not amazing. Will double check tonight when I get home and let you know.

> BTW, just out of interest, is there an available
> recording of the Nick Drake session? I would really love
> to hear that.

There is some footage that was posted a while ago, as I recall - part of "Time Of No Reply" and all of "Three Hours" and the other track missing? I think it came from a an old reel that someone recorded off air, so the quality was pretty poor. The original session tapes were erased so they say.