[peel] Re: Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Dec 6 13:40:28 CET 2008

What an amzing guy Darren is (let's just ignore his random
capitalization and ignorance of subject/verb agreement...'the DVDs
has'...etc.).
He's managed to find an extra two Festive Fifties! And there was me
thinking there were only 29 between 1976-2004. Mind you, if we count
the ones from 2005-2007 as well, he's still lacking one. Maybe he
should be told.
Or maybe just reported to the various record companies he's ripping
off by offering all those albums culled from Pitchfork charts, and
doubtless the session tracks too. I must admit, he's got some neck,
displaying his wares to a member of this group. The words 'cheek of
the devil' come to mind quite strongly.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Webb" <i50bar@...> wrote:

> Just got this from dartsdvds180

> Good afternoon
>
> I am just sending out an update of my John Peel Collection
>
>  1.     Festive Fifties on 2 DVD's costing £9.99. The DVD's has all
31 Festive Fifties on them.

> 2.     Sessions on 5 DVD's costing £14.99. The DVD's has well over
500 Sessions from various artists

> 3.     Radio Shows on 13 DVD's costing £24.99. The DVD's Have been
expanded from 10 to 13 Discs with loads of new shows mainly from 1978
and 1979, Plus 1980-2002