Wikia Update

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Dec 2 16:47:43 CET 2008

Hi Pash,

Many thanks for the Wiki update on the mystery Upstarts track. All corrections and
additions for info there are much appreciated.

I know some of the 400 box rippers would rather concentrate on converting the tapes than
spending even more time doing tracklistings for the Wiki, so if any of them would like to
take up Pash's offer perhaps they could get in touch.

As well as the 400 box, I've been trying to keep up with the many shows and mixtapes
shared by folks here. In lots of cases, we have the pages on the Wiki with links and some
details, but not the tracklistings yet.

If anyone (not just Pash) fancies a bit of a go at any of these, please feel free to get stuck
in. Get in touch with me if you're not sure where to start.

There's an incomplete list here, with pages lacking tracklistings marked with astericks:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Newsgroup

Cheers,

Steve W