What actually happened in the first Festive 50 of 1976?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sun Aug 31 15:20:47 CEST 2008

yes, you're right, of course. One of those rare occasions when the session sheet is right
and the PasB is wrong! That sometimes happened, leading me on a chase for what might
have been two sessions but which were (nearly always) just one. The clincher is of course
the tracks and the tape number in brackets afterwards...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Stepek <jimmystep@...> wrote:

> Ken,
> I just noted a slight error in the scan "peelPasB19761227". The date they have given for
the Mady Prior & June Tabor session is 23/09/1976 when I would think it should be 1975
as the session I have was broadcast on 20/10/75.