[peel] Re: happy birthday!

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Aug 30 18:46:25 CEST 2008

Hmm. Just checked the scan against my MP3s and it seems there might be
one missing on the copies that circulate. Track 40 in the article is
presumably meant to be "Slippin' And Slidin'" by Little Richard (on
Speciality), which is not on my MP3s. I'd assumed previously that the
recording of the Anfield Kop counted as track 40, but it seems probably
not. The full 29th August '79 show was uploaded a few months back by
Kevin (or was it Andrew), so hopefully the full 30th. August show will
turn up in the 400 Box.

Eddie.