[peel] Re: keith moon stands in for JP

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Fri Aug 29 11:25:48 CEST 2008

I'ts possible that I already have these - or this (from a 6 Music
rebroadcast). That is to say, I have just one, one hour radio show
presented by Keith Moon. These 2 programmes (next week) are 30 mins
each. If there's interest, I can easily share them in their native mp2
format. Same goes for what I already have, of course.