keith moon stands in for JP

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Aug 29 11:10:11 CEST 2008

thanks for the news. the website says these were from 1973. I may have missed
something from the scripts, (I will have another check), or the scripts might be wrong, but
the shows I know about were double-headed with Viv Stanshall and Keith Moon ("Radio
Flashes") in summer 1971 for 3 weeks, and 6 Music has repeated those before, I think.
They must be v heavily edited, whatever...